Item:04-096, TWO FLUTE STRAIGHT BIT
Freud 04-156 Carbide Tipped Double Flute Straight Bit
- Item No.:04-156
- (D) Overall Diameter:1"
- (h) Carbide Height:1-1/8"
- (A) Shank Diameter:1/4"
- (H) Overall Length:2-9/16"
- Freud straight bit cuts smoother than other bits because of the precise shear and hook angles - End of bit relief allows for fast plunging
- Cuts all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
This 04-096 1/16" Double Flute Straight Bit, 1/4" Shank is one of the best Freud Tools that is preferred for it's fast chip clearance and high production work with fine finishing. Whereas, it’s fast plunging and it's 2 flutes provide a smooth finish in hard and softwoods alike.