This Is Not Your Dad’s Tape Measure
Every once in a while someone comes out with a tool that is truly
a work saver or a new idea. Here’s one.
Bosch GLM 100 C Laser Measure
The new GLM100C Professional laser rangefinder transfers your measured values directly to a PC, Tablet or Smartphone
Easily, quickly and without transfer errors, via your Bluetooth Phone – iphone, ipad or Android.
#1 Take a photo
Simply take a photo of the jobsite using the Bosch GLM 100C Professional measurement camera app.
#2 Mark the measuring distance
Mark on your screen the area you are going to measure.
#3 Transfer the measurements into the photo
Perform the desired measurement and have it displayed directly in the picture. Take further measurements if necessary and, for example, send them by e-mail to coordinate them with other participants in the construction project. If you want you can also notes to the notepad via voice or text entry.
#4 Process measured values
Measures values can be individually named in the measured value list and saved in special project folders – with date, time and type of measurement. Areas and volumes, for example, can be calculated by simply dragging the measured values on top of each other.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology – Instantly transfer measurements, manage projects and make calculation using the free Bosch GLM Measure and Document App
- Remote Control Functionality – Use your smart device as a remote control to take measurements from the laser measure in hard to reach spots in target-less conditions
- Built In Tilt Sensor – Displays 360º angle measurement in 2 axis allowing for accurate measure
- Backlit Display with Tilt Screen Technology – Offers easy viewing in all directions
- Ten Measurement Modes – Length, area, volume, angle, min/max, continuous, single indirect height, single indirect length, combined indirect height, and multi-surface are measurements for maximum versatility
- Rechargeable Integrated Li-Ion Battery – No longer need to purchase batteries
|Model No.||GLM 100 C|
|Laser Diode||Class II 630 – 670 nm|
|Leveling Accuracy (Vial)||+/- 0.2º|
|Measuring Accuracy||Typ. +/- 1/16″ (1.5 mm)|
|Range||Up to 300′|
- Li-Ion Battery
- Belt Pouch